How to use the glare flashlight
1. Under normal operation control. 18650 lithium batteries will not emit gas or corrosive liquids.
2. The 18650 lithium battery has two internal safety devices that gradually increase as the temperature increases: a current-limiting thermal switch and a pressure relief valve.
3. The 18650 lithium battery is the only power source. The LED flashlight will run at 95% full brightness for 6 to 8 hours. Strong light flashlight energy-saving energy without pollution is environmental protection. DC drive, ultra-low power consumption (single tube 0.03-0.06 watt electro-optical power conversion is close to 100%, the same lighting effect is more than 80% energy saving than traditional light sources.
4. The strong light flashlight lithium battery is necessary for the flashlight to float. Flashlight brand welding is strong. Each diode is connected to the circuit board by soldering. If the virtual soldering is not in good contact, it may cause the electric beads to be unlit or affect the overall use.
5. The glare flashlight can work safely in the range of -40°C to +46°C (-40°F to +115*F), only for 18650 lithium batteries. First ensure that the glare flashlight is turned off. This can prevent possible ignition Arcs or sparks of flammable gases formed by damaged flashlight batteries.